- Romele, P., Ghittorelli, M., Kovács-Vajna, Z.M. et al. « Ion buffering and interface charge enable high performance electronics with organic electrochemical transistors”. Nat Commun 10, 3044 (2019). doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-11073-4
- F. Torricelli et al., "Analysis of Label-Free Single-Molecule Biosensors based on Gate-Biofunctionalized Organic Transistors," 2019 IEEE 8th International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI), Otranto, Italy, 2019, pp. 70-74.
- R. A. Picca et al., "A label-free immunosensor based on a graphene water-gated field-effect transistor," 2019 IEEE 8th International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI), Otranto, Italy, 2019, pp. 136-138.
- E. Macchia et al., "Effect of the ionic-strength of the gating-solution on a bioelectronic response," 2019 IEEE 8th International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI), Otranto, Italy, 2019, pp. 221-223.
- E. Macchia et al.,” Label-Free and Selective Single-Molecule Bioelectronic Sensing with a Millimeter-Wide Self-Assembled Monolayer of Anti-Immunoglobulins” Chem. Mater. 2019, 31, 17, 6476-6483 (2019). doi.org/10.1021/acs.chemmater.8b04414
- Macchia, E., Manoli, K., Holzer, B. et al. ”Selective single-molecule analytical detection of C-reactive protein in saliva with an organic transistor”. Anal Bioanal Chem 411, 4899–4908 (2019). doi.org/10.1007/s00216-019-01778-2
- R.A.Picca, K.Manoli, E. Macchia, A. Tricase, C. Di Franco, G. Scamarcio, N. Cioffi, L. Torsi. “A study on the stability of water-gated organic field-effect-transistors based on a commercial p-type polymer” Front. Chem., (2019). doi.org/10.3389/fchem.2019.00667
- M. Fattori, I. A. Fijn, L. Hu, E. Cantatore, F. Torricelli and M. Charbonneau, "Circuit Design and Design Automation for Printed Electronics," 2019 Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), Florence, Italy, 2019, pp. 42-47
- R. A. Picca, K. Manoli, E. Macchia, L. Sarcina, C. Di Franco, N. Cioffi, D. Blasi, R. Österbacka, F. Torricelli, G. Scamarcio, L. Torsi. “Ultimately Sensitive Organic Bioelectronic Transistor Sensors by Materials and Device Structures' Design” Advanced Functional Materials (2019). doi.org/10.1002/adfm.201904513
- Macchia, E., Sarcina, L., Picca, R.A. et al. Ultra-low HIV-1 p24 detection limits with a bioelectronic sensor. Anal Bioanal Chem 412, 811–818 (2020). doi.org/10.1007/s00216-019-02319-7
- M. Fattori, J. A. Fijn, E. Genco and E. Cantatore, "Printed Smart Sensing Surfaces: technology, design and applications," 2019 IEEE 8th International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI), Otranto, Italy, 2019, pp. 1-1.
- Eleonora Macchia, Rosaria A. Picca, Angelo Tricase, Cinzia Di Franco, Antonia Mallardi, Nicola Cioffi, Gaetano Scamarcio, Gerardo Palazzo, Luisa Torsi, “Organic Bioelectronic Transistors: From Fundamental Investigation of Bio-Interfaces to Highly Performing Biosensors”, Materials Research Foundations, Vol. 56, pp 1-70, 2019. doi.org/10.21741/9781644900376-1
- F. Torricelli et al., "Investigation and Modelling of Single-Molecule Organic Transistors," 2019 International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices (SISPAD), Udine, Italy, 2019, pp. 1-4.